Filigree & Blown Glass Turkish Pendant - Sevgili
The level of detail & skill required to make these pendants is what makes each one truly unique beyond belief. Using only traditional hand tools & glass blowing techniques that date back to the 15th century Anatolia region of Turkey the results ensures that each piece is unique.
Delicate threads of copper are curled & crafted into intricately shaped pieces and placed into the fire under sand. The forged frame is then placed over a blow pipe of molten glass & gifted glass makers blow the glass directly into the filigree frame. This entire process is done by hand.
- 9" W x 26" L
- Globe: 9"w x 14" L
- Filigree ceiling canopy: 3.5
- Removable bottom cover
- Crackled / double- walled glass
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- LED bulb recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Do not exceed specified wattage