FILIGREE & BLOWN Glass Turkish Handmade 7 Globe Chandelier
The level of detail & skill required to make these pendants is what makes each one truly unique beyond belief. Using only traditional hand tools & glass blowing techniques that date back to the 15th century Anatolia region of Turkey the results ensures that each piece is unique.
Delicate threads of copper are curled & crafted into intricately shaped pieces and placed into the fire under sand. The forged frame is then placed over a blow pipe of molten glass & gifted glass makers blow the glass directly into the filigree frame. These walled glass pendants average. This entire process is done by hand.
- 13" W x 41" inches
- Globes: 4"w x 6" L
- Filigree ceiling canopy: 4
- Approx 10 lbs
- Double walled Crackled Glass
- Bulb type: E12(US) E14 (UK) 7-25 watt
- LED bulbs recommended
- Hard wired for ceiling installation
- globes remove from frame
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Do not exceed specified wattage