Filigree & Glass Pendant - Catie's Collaboration
When Catie S, one of of wonderful Etsy customers, contacted us about the cylinder filigree pendant she had one small request; "Can you make this with a cover?" A closed concept light? We certainly can.
The level of detail & skill required to make these pendants is what makes each one truly unique beyond belief. Using only traditional hand tools & glass blowing techniques that date back to the 15th century Anatolia region of Turkey the results ensures that each piece is unique.
How it's Done
Delicate threads of copper are curled & crafted into intricately shaped pieces and placed into the fire under sand. The forged frame is then placed over a blow pipe of molten glass & gifted glass makers blow the glass directly into the filigree frame. These walled glass pendants average. This entire process is done by hand.
- Total Dimensions: 5" W x 27"
- Globe: 5" W x 13" L
- Filigree ceiling canopy: 3.5
- This pendant has a removable bottom cap
- Crackled glass effect
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- LED bulb recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Do not exceed specified wattage