Filigree & Blown Glass Pendant - Ceviz
Walnut - Has a softer more whimsical filigree frame.
How it's made
The level of detail & skill required to make these pendants is what makes each one truly unique beyond belief. Using only traditional hand tools & glass blowing techniques that date back to the 15th century Anatolia region of Turkey the results ensures that each piece is unique.
Delicate threads of copper are curled & crafted into intricately shaped pieces and placed into the fire under sand. The forged frame is then placed over a blow pipe of molten glass & gifted glass makers blow the glass directly into the filigree frame. These walled glass pendants average. This entire process is done by hand.
- 7.5" W x 28" L
- Globe: 7.5" W x 14" L
- Filigree ceiling canopy: 3.5
- 2pc - globe with removable cover
- Approx 8lbs
- Crackled glass effect
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- LED bulb recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Do not exceed specified wattage