FILIGREE & BLOWN Glass Turkish Handmade Tulip Wall Sconce
The level of detail & skill required to make these pendants is what makes each one truly unique beyond belief. Using only traditional hand tools & glass blowing techniques that date back to the 15th century Anatolia region of Turkey the results ensures that each piece is unique.
Delicate threads of copper are curled & crafted into intricately shaped pieces and placed into the fire under sand. The forged frame is then placed over a blow pipe of molten glass & gifted glass makers blow the glass directly into the filigree frame. These walled glass pendants average. This entire process is done by hand.
- 15" L x 5" W inches
- Globe: 10" L x 7" W inches .
- Approx 5 lbs
- Crackled glass Double wall glass
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- LED bulb recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on sloped ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Do not exceed specified wattage