Pamuk or "Cotton" iris is the best way to describe this globe's periwinkle & deep violet hue. Place this globe into a room with notes of silver, gray, black and or whites for a subtle touch of elegance.
Our mosaics begin with thick blown glass globes. We use hand-cut glass as well as glass beads to lay the pattern by hand, piece by piece. The globe is then lightly coated with a thin layer of white-wash cement.
- Overall: 32" (from canopy to finial)
- Globe: 10" in diameter
- Canopy 3.5" in diameter
- Weight: approx 6 lbs
- Length of chain can be adjusted upon request
- Can be wired for wall outlet use.
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- Cast iron metal fittings in Antique bronze finish
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- The use of LED bulb is highly recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Globe can be removed for additional cleaning
- Do not exceed specified wattage