Pamuk or "Cotton" iris is the best way to describe this globe's periwinkle & deep violet hue. Place this globe into a room with notes of silver, gray, black and or whites for a subtle touch of elegance.
Our large mosaic pendants are made with double-walled glass & layered with hand cut mosaic & glass beads . A pattern is selected then methodically laid by a master pattern maker. The pendant is finished with a thin white coat of cement grout to complete the look
This is how traditional mosaics have been made for centuries & that tradition carries on today. Our simple but smartly designed frames are constructed as one piece so that you only need to slip them into place
- Overall: 32" (from canopy to finial)
- Globe: 10" in diameter
- Canopy 3.5" in diameter
- Weight: approx 6 lbs
- Length of chain can be adjusted upon request
- Can be wired for wall outlet use.
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- Cast iron metal fittings in Antique bronze finish
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- The use of LED bulb is highly recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Globe can be removed for additional cleaning
- Do not exceed specified wattage
- Clean with a soft dry cloth or duster.
- Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners