This globe is about tone. In the daytime the natural hue of this globe is deep tangerine in appearance. When, this pendant illuminates a soft marigold glow highlighted by the clear mirrored glass.
Our mosaics begin with thickly blown glass globes. We then layer each globe with hand-cut glass & selected glass beads to lay the pattern, by hand. Each globe is then lightly coated with a thin layer of white-wash cement (optional) to fill the grouts.
These pendants come in two shapes: round or oval. Send an email and tell us your preference.
- Overall: 32" (from canopy to finial)
- Globe: 10" x 6"
- Canopy 3.5" in diameter
- Weight: approx. 6 lbs.
- Length of chain can be adjusted upon request
- Can be wired for wall outlet use.
- Hardwired for ceiling mount
- Cast iron metal fittings in Antique bronze finish
- One 60 watt max E27 bulb base
- The use of LED bulb is highly recommended
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Can be mounted on vaulted ceilings
- Clean with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of abrasive cleaners
- Globe can be removed for additional cleaning
- Do not exceed specified wattage