ROYAL POM FILIGREE & BLOWN Glass Turkish Handmade 7 Globe Chandelier
With this piece we introduce a touch of color into our pomegranate shaped glass. The beauty of this piece is that without light, the globes are a rich deep purple. When lit, it gives a warm lavender glow. To request a color, send us an email today.
In Turkish culture, "Filigree" making is traditionally called "Telkari." It's an artistry in which threads of copper, silver or gold are curled, twisted and plaited into intricately shaped pieces.
Each chandelier frame from our Filigree Collection is crafted from a combination of fine copper threads that are coiled, by hand, piece by piece and formed into individual scroll work pieces . These filigree pieces are fused together by fire (using hand torches and special ovens) to create a single chandelier frame.Each frame is a work of art. The result ensures that no two pieces are exactly the same
About this lamp:
- Number of Lights: 7
- Fixture Design: hanginng chandelier
- Primary Material: Crackled Glass/Filigree
- Primary color: Antique copper/ crackled glass
- Bulb type: E12(US) E14 (UK) candelabra standard/Incandescent/Halogen/LED bulb
- Maximum Wattage (per Bulb): 14 Watts
Weight & Dimensions:
- Total Dimensions: 11" W x 41" L (30cm x110cm) with chain.
- Globe size: 5" W x 4" H
- Filigree ceiling canopy: 4
- 8pc - 7 removable globes & frame
- Approx 14lbs